Saturday, February 8, 2014

Just another thought from me...

Do people change because the times change?... Or, do people simply change? Do people have an influence on the times changing? Which came/comes first? I suppose its a combination of both and it also depends on the type of change.  I understand and get we all (including myself) have to change with the times, naturally, to a certain extent. I guess its just one of those things, "if you can't beat them, join them"... Right? I know many people who grew up exactly like I have, who are now so into the whole social media thing, the newest and latest technology, texting instead of talking or calling, etc, etc, etc.. Some people have totally transformed themselves. It's crazy! I just cant seem to transform myself that much. And the little that I have is just enough for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment