Sunday, January 26, 2014

THE GODFATHER = OLD SCHOOL

Even the character and dynamics of movies have changed dramatically... Since the Godfather saga, all mafia italian related movies went down hill in my opinion.  I particularly do not care for mafia movies of today. They absolutely do nothing for me. They do not fasinate me nor impress me. BUT I did love the Godfather... It had just the right dose of everything and was still classy. I find movies and shows like the Sopranos, Goodfellows, etc to be a bit too much. Obnoxious is the word! For one, they make Italians and woman look bad and like idiots. It's embarassing.  The content of violence, vulgarity, cheating is just over the top for me. Sadly, alot of them are based on true life. I do not find saying the word F@CK in every other sentence entertaining at all, nor necessary. To date, I must have saw the Godfather at least 10x in my life. Im actually watching Godfather 3 as Im working on this Blog. In regards to shows like the Sopranos or Goodfellows, well lets just say I wouldn' t ( or didn't) waste my time watching them more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment