Friday, January 24, 2014

The Pope = Old School

Just a little bit about my spirituality thoughts... So of course a Pope is innately Old School. In my opinion, Pope Francis has the perfect basis and combination of traditional Old School but yet openness.  l love Pope Francis. I never wanted to meet a Pope until he came along.  I find him so inspirational. Pope Francis is an ideal example of positive, encouraging and necessary change in the Catholic Church which has been long over due. Sometimes change is good and necessary in life, and we' re finally starting to see it in the Catholic Church after many many years.... A Pope that is old fashion, traditional, spiritual, warm, loving, kind and caring, BUT open, understanding, realistic, respectful, understanding, adaptable and not judgemental. We still have a long way to go in the Catholic Church however, we are finally starting to see light at the end of the very narrow tunnel. Maybe someday Nuns and Priest will be allowed to marry. I hope in my lifetime I will see it happen, and then maybe, just maybe we will start seeing more Nuns and Priest again as we did in the Old School days.

No comments:

Post a Comment